Solved Can't Find Old Fashioned Broody Hen Thread

Lady of McCamley

Free Ranging
13 Years
Mar 19, 2011
NW Oregon
Probably because my brain is mis-remembering the exact title, hence, search isn't bringing it up.

I've found and re-connected with the Broody Hen Thread, but there was also the Old Fashion(ed) Broody (or Brooding) Thread.

Can anyone help me with finding that?
Thx
LofMc

The search feature isn't working yet. Do you remember what forum it is in?

Well...remembering the forum would be helpful wouldn't it. (Which is what I can't seem to remember nor the exact thread name. Sigh.) I *think* it was under flock raising and behaviors???? It was a mega thread with lots of activity each day.

I got to it my clicking on by profile and going to threads subscribed...I've been on it so long I've forgotten the exact details...just clicked on it. :p

Well...remembering the forum would be helpful wouldn't it. (Which is what I can't seem to remember nor the exact thread name. Sigh.) I *think* it was under flock raising and behaviors???? It was a mega thread with lots of activity each day.

I got to it my clicking on by profile and going to threads subscribed...I've been on it so long I've forgotten the exact details...just clicked on it. :p

FOUND IT. Nevermind. (Looked in back ovations and it was listed). The actual title is
Old Fashioned Broody Hen Hatch A Long and Informational Thread. Re-subscribed to it, so I'm good. Thank you!

@casportpony

Yes. Yes. Sheesh. The memory thing, ya know? Trying to search and can't remember the exact title, nor the forum. Bookmarked so I don't have to try to think anymore. (brain freezing up now).
I cheated, lol, I googles "old fashioned broody hen thread" and it was at the to of the search. :)

Back
Top Bottom