Can't get the eggs I want..

San

Songster
12 Years
Mar 22, 2007
Appelscha, The Netherlands
My Coop
My Coop
Sjeez sometimes I really wish I lived in the states. Overhere the folks I emailed to for some eggs, no one is prepared to sent some eggs by mail. I don't need that much I got a little Brinsea Mini advanced so room for about 7 eggs. I would really like some Welsummer Bantams and some Wyandotte because I believe they are good layers. But nobody is sending. For some reason sending eggs by mail is a big No No.... I don't get it. I know there's a risk by sending them by mail, but if you make sure you pack them real good so they can't shake, put it in a small box with enough papers or something else in it why not try.....

From overseas is also not worth for 10 eggs.....

I can't drive by car at the moment because I'm recovering from a broken fibula and my BF is sure not going to drive for it... It's my wish so I can't blame him for that. I really would like to incubate some eggs, my hens don't get broody and this time I don't want to spend about $20,- per hen for it.....Stupid stupid stupid, sorry I had to vent..

I have tried but no response. Today I've posted an add on a site called market place, just for the Netherlands, even wrote down shipping by mail. Got three responses back and all said no shipping,just my luck.

Too bad it isn't cost effective to ship eggs to you from the states. I don't think it's legal anyway..
I sure hope you find someone local. You might need to do a road trip..
Good luck

I'd send you some bantam wyandottes if I could. The darn government won't let you without a ton of paperwork and lots of money... far more than it is worth.

I don't know the laws for each country in Europe but maybe there is one (Germany and England are especially good for well bred birds) that is better about those border crossing laws.

Quote:
I Will read that link tomorrow, it's almost midnight so I am off to bed now
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom