can't post pictures

leedyfeathers

Chirping
5 Years
Jul 21, 2014
VA
OK my strait talk Samsung android,my husbands ZTE android will not post pictures on my byc forum I used my daughters Samsung S4 active made to be used with straight talk works fine to upload pictures on forum...
why when I first registered it worked great for two months before deciding not to work is baffled me also why does it now let us use the upload on chrome and it did before?

That means some how it's with our cells and the platform... maybe need some update? Just don't make since.

accually it coukd be with our browsers maybe they are not as up todate? what kind of other options can i try to see if things will do any better????

im trying diferent browsers in the modem platform. the one im doing now is "next" it did everything up to posting picture it went blank then went back to where i was testing pictures
that is where all of the browsers except one"opera" it opens like a desktop where you search through folders till you have the file you want only problem is it showes only the name of file not the picture so you have no idea what picture your getting unless you do some ahead of time searches record name then post... total aggrivation.

Back
Top Bottom