Can't wait to get started.

Trixie Blevin

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2015
Hello to everyone. As I say I can't wait to get started; my brooder is ready and I'm waiting for the call that my chicks are in. My ideal flock will include a couple Wyandotte hens, but I have already learned lessons about availability. I've been a chicken lover all of my adult life and my granddaughter Emma finally convinced me to start a backyard flock. She also is a big supporter of BYC and encouraged me to join the fun here even before my chicks arrive.

Hi and welcome to BYC! Sounds like you'll have a built-in supporter there with your granddaughter. Nice to have you join us!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! You have come to the right place for all the chicken fun!! I hope you get the call soon to say our chicks are in I can just imagine it seeming to take forever for you!!

Wishing you the very best of luck and hope you enjoy BYC, I am sure you will everyone here to help and very friendly :frow

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

My ideal flock contains Wyandottes, too.
smile.png
I've really enjoyed my Wyandottes, because of their excellent temperaments, good egg production, and hardiness.

Back
Top Bottom