I'm not sure. Here's the link:
www.chickdays.ca
I looked. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to leave a review. I'll send them an email.
The more you get the word around on their negligence and money grabbing ways the better, exposure IMHO is key.

Not all people that keep chickens will approve of there cruelty then there will be those that will be fed up at the money losses they'll have because of them

Stupid people.

Today my 60 red broilers arrived at Peavey mart. I got a call from them and they said "You need to pick them up right now because we can't supply food and water to them."
I said "Can't you even give them heat?"
The person I was talking to said "no"
I hung up and thought "they are living animals! Why can't those people give them food and water and heat?"
So I called them back and told them "Why can't you give them food and water?"
They said "because we don't want to kill them accidentally."
So they mean to say that neglect keeps them alive?!

I went to Peavey mart and there are my chicks sitting on a shelf with no heat source, no food, no water. Just sitting there.

I brought them home and now they're screaming loud enough to bust out my ears. Some of them look very lethargic and I don't expect all of them will make it.

Do people have no respect for living animals anymore?! Other people's chicks died on the shelf too. It didn't seem that any of mine did.
I have had no issues here with my Peavey Mart chicks, in fact last year they even set up separate water troughs (to house them in) with heat lamps for other peoples chicks (I know I tried to talk them into selling me someone else’s chicks haha) - they were all separated with the paperwork attached to each persons chicks section.

The ones I got a couple weeks ago where just for the store no orders that day. But all 300 chicks were in 4 separate troughs (Americanas separate from the other so they didn’t get mixed up) - all the chicks had heat water and feed.

Don’t know what to say but there is Customer Service you can email - they are good at getting back to you.

They are likely cold. Mine never scream unless they cold when I have them out for zoomies time. That’s how I know to bring them back to their crate.
But the post said they were continuing to scream and @LhickenChicken didn’t think they would stop any time soon.
When I have had chicks get cold and scream they stop the minute they get some heat. Like throwing a switch.
Continuous screaming sounds like something is wrong.

I'm not sure. Here's the link:
www.chickdays.ca
I looked. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to leave a review. I'll send them an email.
After reading on the good review here. It could be that they have hired a few bad staff, so as suggested I would email they customer services and complain about these peoples treatment of these chick's

Back
Top Bottom