Can't Wait!!!

DUCKGIRL89

Songster
8 Years
Apr 28, 2011
TN
For these little duckies that come next month!
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
from Metzer Farms! who else is ordering from them for next month???
but I can't wait they come on the 29th I'm getting 4 WH and 2 Rouens I almost got 1 pilgrim goose but I didn't have enough money, oh well.

I hemmed and hawed over it for a while and decided to wait and order my additional duckies next spring. (Watch me cave and order them next month. LOL)

Congrats! The wait is SO hard! I was Xing out days on my calendar like a little kid before Christmas, LOL.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh you want Anconas I had saw a Hatchery that had anconas, i forgot the name though but i will look, I also have 1 ancona that i would give up if you wanted one? but only to a good home.

pekinduck<3er :

i love metzer farms i ordered cayugas from their that are great!

oh good to know, I can't wait for the WH they are my very first. I have had Rouen for about...... 7 months? they are ok but I can't wait much longer for the WH, I'm doing a whole bunch of stuff just for when the new guys come in to age to go outside I'm building a new fence, new shelter, new pond oh its going to be great! I had gotten 6 ducklings 7 months ago from a local feed didn't know what breed they were or gender but now, now i will know and then i went back for three more, how silly was that! but i didn't have the best brooder or the best feed i was very new to everything, but now I'm ready!
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom