Can't Wait!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by DUCKGIRL89, Jul 30, 2011.

1. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Songster

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    For these little duckies that come next month![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] from Metzer Farms! who else is ordering from them for next month???
    but I can't wait they come on the 29th I'm getting 4 WH and 2 Rouens I almost got 1 pilgrim goose but I didn't have enough money, oh well.

2. bayyjayy

bayyjayy Songster

Jul 5, 2011
    Utah
    LUCKY! I wish they had Anconas.....I want some so bad! I am jealous.

3. lovesgliders

lovesgliders Songster

Apr 2, 2011
    Maine
    I hemmed and hawed over it for a while and decided to wait and order my additional duckies next spring. (Watch me cave and order them next month. LOL)

Congrats! The wait is SO hard! I was Xing out days on my calendar like a little kid before Christmas, LOL.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  4. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Songster

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:Oh you want Anconas I had saw a Hatchery that had anconas, i forgot the name though but i will look, I also have 1 ancona that i would give up if you wanted one? but only to a good home.

5. bayyjayy

bayyjayy Songster

Jul 5, 2011
    Utah
    I am in Utah....you are too far away. I would take it for sure if it was a girl. I want some sooo bad. [​IMG]

6. aineheartsyou

aineheartsyou Songster

May 6, 2009
    Dixie, WA
    Quote:Where at in Utah? I am expecting Anconas in August and might have a few extras

7. i love metzer farms i ordered cayugas from their that are great!

8. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Songster

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    pekinduck<3er :

i love metzer farms i ordered cayugas from their that are great!

oh good to know, I can't wait for the WH they are my very first. I have had Rouen for about...... 7 months? they are ok but I can't wait much longer for the WH, I'm doing a whole bunch of stuff just for when the new guys come in to age to go outside I'm building a new fence, new shelter, new pond oh its going to be great! I had gotten 6 ducklings 7 months ago from a local feed didn't know what breed they were or gender but now, now i will know and then i went back for three more, how silly was that! but i didn't have the best brooder or the best feed i was very new to everything, but now I'm ready! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Songster

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Is there anyone else ordering for this month??? Lol!

10. agregg15

agregg15 Songster

Apr 8, 2011
    Connecticut
    Quote:I am! I have 4 welsh harlequins coming the 17th! I can't wait [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by