Not open for further replies.
Pics

tripletfeb

Livin' in the new world with an old soul 🛸🏴‍☠️3T
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jun 9, 2018
The little farm, northern Ohio
Like the title says, can't we all just get along? More and more I am seeing threads on this website where some people have one opinion, some people have another and then name calling gets involved! There is no reason to be calling people who disagree with you trolls, stupid, horrible humans. Yes, those threads are out there. I have reported some of the meaner posts but seriously people, can't we all just get along? We are all on this planet together, we don't get another one. Let's at least be civil to those we disagree with, no name calling. Sheesh. I come to BYC to gain knowledge and try and win a few contests. When those contests end, I'm seriously thinking of canceling my membership. I don't want to, not really. But I refuse to be bullied by a site that is supposed to be run by adults. Thanks to anyone who read this

I find the “ignore” function to be a great invention :)

So true! But doesn't that "ignore" them on all threads? Some people I'm talking about are "educators" and have good advice sometimes that I want to read. But on some threads, those same people are so mean!

So true! But doesn't that "ignore" them on all threads? Some people I'm talking about are "educators" and have good advice sometimes that I want to read. But on some threads, those same people are so mean!
Indeed it does, but it alerts you to posts, so you can choose to read posts on less devisive threads from members, should you wish.

I try (and sometimes have to try VERY hard) to believe that sometimes folks don’t realize how they come off. Because we all know how saying someone is “stupid” can be misinterpreted. ;)

But if it’s too nasty, I’d try to just respond bluntly with “don’t be mean”.

Don’t leave us!:hugs

I'm sorry you feel that way. If anyone has purposely been that insulting, I hope the moderators took care of it.

People can have strong feelings and opinions, and often I think it's easy to forget that there are real people on the other end of their rants.

I hope you'll stick around, because I have found that while there are some negative and nasty people in all groups, BYC is one of the places that I find very few of them. I have met some stupendous people here, who have touched my life in marvelous ways and became family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom