Car Accident

Thank you. I love this little truck. My neck is already starting to hurt which sucks but advil is helping.

Here is another picture of the truck. The whole tailgate was pushed up and into the cab.

Truckaccident1April16.jpg

Don't sign anything!! See a lawyer just in case. I got rear-ended and signed off om some thing giving me a few hundred bucks for massage.

I ended up developing real neck problems that I live with today.

Don't be litigenous, just protect yourself. So sorry.

Accidents stink and really mess up life for a while. I hope you feel better and your cute little truck gets fixed.

Bantamlover, just wondering how you are doing? Hope your neck isn't hurting too bad.
hugs.gif
Have you gotten a neck brace or anything? I found that a hot water bottle was a big help.

Quote:
Thank You Scoop for checking up on me. I talked to the doctor (chiropractor) that I work for and I be getting x-rays on Thursday. She has me icing my neck several times a day. Pending the results of the x-rays then that is what is going to determine my treatment plan.

I am still a bit sore and I have had headaches since the accident. I also on occasion get nauseous after I eat a couple of bites of food. My doctor said that it is due to the whiplash in my neck. It pretty much sucks but my doctor says a lot of this is normal for the type of accident I was in.

I have a few more picture to add. I will do that soon.

Again thank you for checking on me that means a lot to me.
big_smile.png

Ohhh, so sorry!!! I really am!!! I think you got whacked something awful by the looks of the truck. Hope you feel better soon!

Well I really admire your truck, you will be sore so please take care. I work in ER research and car accidents is one of our studies. Be sure to rest and expect pain and soreness. Feel better!

I saw a chiro fpr three weeks every second day, starting the day after a head on collision I had. I had pretty severe whiplash, and my neck was better three weeks later than it ever had been! So YEAH! for chiros! She'll have you better in no time with no long term problems.

Quote:
I am very fortunate to work for her. She is a very good doctor. This has actually been my first accident i was driving in, I was in one several years ago where I was the passenger and i was more sore from that one than this one, but I did not have the headaches.

Here is a picture from the passenger side of the truck. It was the sie that was banged up the worst.

caraccidentapril16a.jpg

Last edited:
Just thought I would update. I have my first chiro and massage appt. today. Then I have to get get x-rays of my back. I found out that appt is going to take about 1 1/2 hours. I just pray that all goes well.

Back
Top Bottom