Car-lashes fun, must have, or just plain wrong POLL

How do you feel about car-lashes?

• I am a man and they are stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a man. I would not want my wife/GF to buy them.

• I am a man. I would not care either way.

• I am a woman and I like them and would buy them.

• I am a woman, I like them but would not buy them.

• I am a woman and I would never buy them.

• I am under 18 and wish we had them on our car.

• I am going to buy them! Too cute and fun!

• I would buy them as a gift for someone.

• Total voters
I voted,so I might as well reply.
smile.png

I would never, ever have them on my truck. But, to be fair, my truck isn't a girly truck, it's a 1973 Ford F-150 with the original engine(98,084 miles) , paint job, rims, etc.
I just don't "do" things like anything that others have been talking about. The most I have is my NRA sticker on the back right side of the rear glass, a pink "surfer chick" chick on the left and a pink John Deer tag on the front. I like the look, and I think she looks good.
If I put those things on there, the old girl would probably not start for me.
wink.png
She is VERY tempermental, and the colder the weather, the more particular she gets. I'll take the safe road with no more accessories.
Ya'll have fun with those car lashes. I know I'll get a kick out of seeing a car with them on, it is very cute, just not for me.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thanks! sometimes i worry That my car may be to recognizable with them on it though.

I just KNOW some nutjob is gonna see my car parked on the street someday and slash my tires for cutting them off on the freeway three months ago or something
gig.gif
not like it could be mistaken with anyother car, lol

Quote:
What do you mean guy car? That's my dream car. I literally jumped for joy when I heard they were bringing back the hemi. I'll trade ya a slightly used Texas family car (read as 4door full sized pickup) for that Charger
wink.png

Well, not quite my dream car but I figure I have considerably better odds of getting a Charger than a Porsche 911 or a De Tomaso.

Back
Top Bottom