Car-lashes fun, must have, or just plain wrong POLL

How do you feel about car-lashes?

• I am a man and they are stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a man. I would not want my wife/GF to buy them.

• I am a man. I would not care either way.

• I am a woman and I like them and would buy them.

• I am a woman, I like them but would not buy them.

• I am a woman and I would never buy them.

• I am under 18 and wish we had them on our car.

• I am going to buy them! Too cute and fun!

• I would buy them as a gift for someone.

• Total voters
smack.gif
I would literally hurt someone if they even so much as teased me about putting them on my truck.

The original idea behind someone with longhorns on their vehicle was that it represented a person who was in the oil business. Back when the oil business first started, a large portion of the land used for drilling had cattle on it. By putting horns on the truck, the thought was that the bull in the pasture would leave the truck alone thinking it was a bigger bull. Didn't work well but a tradition was born. Needless to say, others picked up the idea and now it just represents someone who had nothing better to do one day than put some fiberglass horns on their car.

Still not sure where the idea of a bull scrotum came from. I do know that my BIL just HAD to have a set and then was too embarrassed to put them on his truck and drive on a road. He put them on his ATV instead. I probably shouldn't have bought him a pair of pink ones and gotten blue ones instead
lau.gif

Quote:
i need pics!.. and uhm...where did you get them????.. my truck NEEDS bats!!! (and so does my husbands lil sports car)

www.vinyldisorder.com
they have a billion vinyl decals and you can get them in ANY color or size you want!

These are my bats. I have them on both sides. I bought the 6 inch bat decals and the 12 inch bat decals and put them together to make a longer decal. you can reverse the way the sticker is which is what i did so both sides would match.

2e4b641a.jpg

bf0a4f53.jpg

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
i need pics!.. and uhm...where did you get them????.. my truck NEEDS bats!!! (and so does my husbands lil sports car)

www.vinyldisorder.com
they have a billion vinyl decals and you can get them in ANY color or size you want!

These are my bats. I have them on both sides. I bought the 6 inch bat decals and the 12 inch bat decals and put them together to make a longer decal. you can reverse the way the sticker is which is what i did so both sides would match.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/luxcadaver/2e4b641a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/luxcadaver/bf0a4f53.jpg

Back
Top Bottom