Car vs Rooster!!! Can he be saved???

Just took the time (off work) to read through the thread. I want to
bow.gif
and
hugs.gif
for all the time and effort you put into fixing him up. You're such a wonderful person!

Oh, wow, does Lucky look GOOD!!! He just keeps getting better and better, and I'm sure he was happy to get that splint taken off. Fantastic news - and I love how polite he is to his ladies
smile.png

Yay! So glad to see that's he's doing so well. A little limp still, but he's moving around great, that was a bad break. Keep updating us...I never get tired of reading about him!

big_smile.png

Just wanted to update on Lucky...he's doing awesome since his splint came off, walking better everyday, only a slight limp detectable!
smile.png
He seems to like a change of scenery and chooses a different roost every night...lol...or maybe it's different ladies he's wanting to snuggle
wink.png
I'll try and get a new video up in the near future...unfortunately I accidentally deleted the wrong email account that was linked to my YouTube and all previous videos are GONE!
sad.png
glad I had only a dozen but there were a couple of non Lucky videos that had over 2,000 views (tornado and calf birth)...oh well, it could always be worse
wink.png
if I don't get to it before, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
smile.png

I saw that calf birth video. Dang! It's gone!??? You were awesome in it and worked so so hard. Another animal saved by Nanny!!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

Back
Top Bottom