Car vs Rooster!!! Can he be saved???

So sweet that his new girls are grooming him.
smile.png
What a "Lucky" fella.

Wow - I just looked at the first photo of Lucky you posted. What a contrast - it's hard to believe it's the same bird! He looks so happy up on his perch. Way to go, Lucky!!! Great job, OrphanNanny!!!

You must be so proud. The transformation from when you found him until now is incredible! Happy holidays to you, Lucky, and his new friends!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I know it is a LONG thread. After page 10 the amazingly devoted Orphananny mended the beak, put the leg in a splint, fed Lucky lot of scrambled eggs, transferred Lucky from the kitchen to a crate in the coop then let him roost with the girls who love him. A few banty rooster were rehomed so Lucky would not have to defend himself. Of course Lucky warmed the heart of many a BYC member.

scratch'n'peck :

Quote:
I know it is a LONG thread. After page 10 the amazingly devoted Orphananny mended the beak, put the leg in a splint, fed Lucky lot of scrambled eggs, transferred Lucky from the kitchen to a crate in the coop then let him roost with the girls who love him. A few banty rooster were rehomed so Lucky would not have to defend himself. Of course Lucky warmed the heart of many a BYC member.

X2
thumbsup.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom