CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK FALL 2012

We are still working on our list but should//hopefully have EE's, Ameraucanas, Marans, Black jersey giant, new hampshire red chicks, started, and/or hatching eggs.......... Buff orpington duck and indian runner duck hatching eggs.........mixed polish, ALSO ameraucana bantam, rir bantam, cochin bantam eggs/chicks.......Self blue and blue splash oegb pairs...........lol we'll have more i know

Looking for:
Hatching eggs(ameraucana, EE, OE, pendsenca, any duck(no mallard tho)
and whatever the wifey wants lol

Hi all, hope everyone is getting excited as time draws near!!!
clap.gif
Funny story, we called a few weeks ago to make sure the food vendor was would be able to fit us in his schedule, well he already had us in his books!! Saw it online somewhere and pencilied us in.
thumbsup.gif

Depending on how the girls do I may have some "Chocolate" Orpingtons available, pre-orders only though and only in pairs/trio.
wink.png

Not sure what else will be on the list, will give it a few more weeks.

I will have jam's, jellies and apple butter and maybe a few other things as well as pickled quail eggs.

Still working on gathering raffle items so if anyone has anything they would like to donate that haven't already please let me know.
smile.png

clap.gif
Funny story, we called a few weeks ago to make sure the food vendor was would be able to fit us in his schedule, well he already had us in his books!! Saw it online somewhere and pencilied us in.
thumbsup.gif

Depending on how the girls do I may have some "Chocolate" Orpingtons available, pre-orders only though and only in pairs/trio.
wink.png

I will have jam's, jellies and apple butter and maybe a few other things as well as pickled quail eggs.

Still working on gathering raffle items so if anyone has anything they would like to donate that haven't already please let me know.
smile.png
HT, did you get my messages? I PMd you but I dont think it went through. So I emailed you.. Subject was Seramas

clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

wink.png

smile.png
Carmel Apple Bourbon Butter???????????????

I am sooo looking forward to this fall... this will be our third event there... I had planned on donating a trio of speckeled susux, since we have been so lucky at winning tickets, but we have had a bad month with coyotes and a mangy fox that took out 20 chickens.. including the trio I was rasing up to donate. so I have to build my flock back up and this fall Im going to have to send several roosters to "camp",
looking forward to seeing everyones fall cuts to see what I can add for spring .

blesse be
Pink

Back
Top Bottom