IMG_20190912_173537419.jpg

Only 4 of my 14 new pullets are laying so I expect a lot more than this in the near future. But this was my largest haul to date.

9B8B9288-AB6C-4B65-B1A7-92E542C90E42.jpeg

I got this little tin, must be 15 years ago at a flea market. I’ve never had a use for it but I love the owls. It’s recently become my kids egg basket. It’s perfect, I put a little rag in the bottom as 4 year olds aren’t gentle. It’s got 15 eggs in it in the pic.

Ugh I had one in my shorts pocket. Came in to the kitchen, parched. Leaned into the faucet. Smash. Yuck. Putting you hand in to an eggy pocket is gross.

View attachment 1911122
I got this little tin, must be 15 years ago at a flea market. I’ve never had a use for it but I love the owls. It’s recently become my kids egg basket. It’s perfect, I put a little rag in the bottom as 4 year olds aren’t gentle. It’s got 15 eggs in it in the pic.

Ugh I had one in my shorts pocket. Came in to the kitchen, parched. Leaned into the faucet. Smash. Yuck. Putting you hand in to an eggy pocket is gross.
Thank you so much for the story and over all reply. Very enjoyable to read, and helpful too! I'm sure I have buckets around! Yours is very nice, by the way, and I like your spiral egg holder! (I just store mine in cartons.)

Back
Top Bottom