cars/things that u drive contest! ~ENDS 3/1/2022 possible prize!

:read it:

• Total voters
That's a good price!
Highway robbery, honestly. Don't care, I have a Stinger :) When I got it I was cross shopping Mustangs, the VW Arteon (I was in a CC at the time), Audi S4, and a used M3. VW didn't have any Arteons anywhere west of the Mississippi, I didn't find good value in money for the S4, and I absolutely hated the boxed in feeling of the cabin in the M3. Ended up being a 2 horse race between a black on black Mustang GT and the Stinger, and after driving them back to back I realized that while the Mustang made me smile stupidly when I hammered down on the loud pedal, the Stinger made me smile stupidly all the time. It was that simple. Ended up being quite a bit less spendy too, which I definitely didn't complain about.

Dodged a bullet on that Arteon too. Sexy looks, no substance. Shame. With about 1/3 more power, that car would be a dream.

Highway robbery, honestly. Don't care, I have a Stinger :) When I got it I was cross shopping Mustangs, the VW Arteon (I was in a CC at the time), Audi S4, and a used M3. VW didn't have any Arteons anywhere west of the Mississippi, I didn't find good value in money for the S4, and I absolutely hated the boxed in feeling of the cabin in the M3. Ended up being a 2 horse race between a black on black Mustang GT and the Stinger, and after driving them back to back I realized that while the Mustang made me smile stupidly when I hammered down on the loud pedal, the Stinger made me smile stupidly all the time. It was that simple. Ended up being quite a bit less spendy too, which I definitely didn't complain about.

Dodged a bullet on that Arteon too. Sexy looks, no substance. Shame. With about 1/3 more power, that car would be a dream.
NICE! Me, personally, I prefer mustangs, I just love the look on them. How many miles did you put on it? (if you don't mind :))

NICE! Me, personally, I prefer mustangs, I just love the look on them. How many miles did you put on it? (if you don't mind :))
The mustang? Not a lot, was only test drives. Stinger has just over 21k right now, I don't drive it a whole lot because there's not a real need with me permanently WFH until at least July.

I'm a blue oval kind of guy, my HS job was shop grunt/parts runner for a mustang resto shop in the town I grew up in. Amazing gig that I loved every minute of. And the cars...

*sigh*

The mustang? Not a lot, was only test drives. Stinger has just over 21k right now, I don't drive it a whole lot because there's not a real need with me permanently WFH until at least July.

I'm a blue oval kind of guy, my HS job was shop grunt/parts runner for a mustang resto shop in the town I grew up in. Amazing gig that I loved every minute of. And the cars...

*sigh*
Your job sounded AMAZING!! I would've to work there!

Not many miles since 2019!

Back
Top Bottom