**Casey Anthony Verdict In ..**

I don't really think she will be out immediately.

However, despite getting attacked by everyone, I have said this from the start - nothing presented was sufficient to prove guilt.

She is not 'found innocent'.

She just could not be convicted.

This is the problem very often when an adult has custody of a child - no one sees what happens - no proof - no legal ground.

To me it was completely clear from the start. Don't blame the lawyers, prosecution, judge or jury.

The evidence simply was not sufficient.

somad.gif
And people wonder why I feel the justice system in this Country is a big fat joke. I would love to met her in a dark alley.

Insufficient evidence. The burden of proof for a murder conviction is not trivial.

This is a country of laws - the lowest of the low get the same treatment as the wealthy, educated and influential. The prosecution just had nothing and could not GET anything.

THIS was the problem. The evidence simply was not there.

I've said this from the start. Not surprised.

Sad, sorry, but not surprised, and proud of the jurors who put in a great deal of effort and thought to their decision. Very few people were willing to serve on this jury. God bless them who take up the burden, not always so easy or pleasant, of being a responsible citizen.

Last edited:
Quote:
That's what it boils down to. Evidence is what's needed to convict.

Tis true...
But the funny part of that?? How many innocent people do they send to jail?
The system is flawed, but i'm not sure theres a better way either.... *sigh*

Quote:
That's what it boils down to. Evidence is what's needed to convict.

What is sad, so many on here ,ready to seen her to her grave without knowing the facts.

We don't know ,

Back
Top Bottom