**Casey Anthony Verdict In ..**

if shes smart she will do exactly what Karla Holmolka did... change her name with the assistance of the federal government and move to the Bahamas

Quote:
I guess this just goes to show you how long a name sticks. Who is Karla Holmolka?

A creep. Canadian rapist and murderer that teamed up with her husband, then once they got caught, blamed it on her husband, got off, then flew to the Bahamas.

Quote:
I guess this just goes to show you how long a name sticks. Who is Karla Holmolka?

A creep. Canadian rapist and murderer that teamed up with her husband, then once they got caught, blamed it on her husband, got off, then flew to the Bahamas.

she gave her then boyfriend who later became her husband her virgin sister to rape as a christmas present but the sister ended up dying. along with 2 school girls and many other rapes.

Quote:

she gave her then boyfriend who later became her husband her virgin sister to rape as a christmas present but the sister ended up dying. along with 2 school girls and many other rapes.

I remember hearing about that. These people are just as bad, only the girl didn't die... http://www.theherald-nc.com/2011/07/17/19247/johnston-county-teen-allegedly.html
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom