**Casey Anthony Verdict In ..**

Well now that she is out she can go to the clubs and look for her babies killer just like OJ looked for his wife's killer on the golf courses.....
somad.gif

b.hromada :

Quote:
Thats exactly what I said!!!
somad.gif
Unbelievable.

At first Casey said Caylee had been kidnapped by a nanny, and she said that only after being pressured by her mother to explain where Caylee was. At that point Casey's mother called the cops. Then Casey couldn't show the cops where this nanny had ever lived. Casey came up with the drowning story only after she had been in jail for awhile. A fellow inmate's child had drowned in a swimming pool accident, and Casey thought that would make a dandy explanation as to what had happened to Caylee. But drowning does not explain the duct tape.​

Quote:
The victim in this case said that no one ever mentioned Casey Anthony's name. Not the victim, not the person who ran her off the road and not the police. It had nothing to do with Casey Anthony.

Quote:
The victim in this case said that no one ever mentioned Casey Anthony's name. Not the victim, not the person who ran her off the road and not the police. It had nothing to do with Casey Anthony.

The story I read (sorry-I can't find it now) said the victim worked in a convenience store. A customer came in and stared at her, saying she looked like Casey Anthony. When the victim left work, the same woman followed her, running her car off the road and causing it to roll. The woman reportedly said something about "needing to save the children."

I found it:
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local...en-casey-anthony/nC695/?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

An Oklahoma woman believes she was attacked because of mistaken identity with Casey Anthony, the Florida mother found not guilty for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The attack happened in Mayes County and one woman is in jail.

Sammay Blackwell (seen in the picture on the left) works at a convenience store and says a customer came in last Friday and stared at her and said she looked like Casey Anthony (seen in the picutre on the right).

Blackwell tells the News on 6 that as she left work, the same woman followed in her vehicle and then rammed her truck. "I said 'Oh my God help me". She hit me again, causing my vehicle to flip two and a half times, landing on the driver's side, and I just laid there playing dead," says Blackwell.

Police reportedly chased Shireen Nalley and arrested her for assault and battery with a deadly weapon. She was booked into the Mayes County jail.

Nalley reportedly told police she was "trying to save the children" and authorities believe she may have been on drugs.

Quote:
I don't know about that. Get a large advance on a movie/book deal. Get the nose fixed, cut her hair and color it a nice light brown and she wouldn't be recognized. She may just be smart enough to pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom