**Casey Anthony Verdict In ..**

Why are people so obsessed with THIS case? Why did the media leap on THIS case?

Don't know much at all about this, but let me guess...white family, either in a higher economic class and/or from suburbia? Cases like that get disproportionate amounts of coverage. There have been quite a few studies and statistical looks at that.​

Quote:
Thats exactly what I said!!!
somad.gif
Unbelievable.

b.hromada :

Quote:
Thats exactly what I said!!!
somad.gif
Unbelievable.

Common sense tells us she probably did, but where is the "proof" "evidence" she put her in the woods?​

well, now she is even appealing her convictions on the lying to the police charges. Not sure how they are going to prove THAT!

Folks, a lady saw someone who LOOKED like Casey Anthony (I saw no resemblance, but keep reading), and forced her car off the road.

Anthony's life isn't worth a plugged nickel.

As far as why this case, there is one unsolved murder of a child per DAY in the United States, and plenty of other white upper class cases to choose from. The statistics don't explain why Nancy Grace chose THIS case.

I laughed my self sick thinking about what Nancy Grace's REAL contribution to society is - coming up with the name 'Tot Mom' - that's not exactly a really creative product.

Quote:
Yeah, Nancy Grace is already making a mint off her rantings about Casey Anthony. If she'd just shut up about the broad and quit giving that little twit the attention she craves, that would stop putting $$$ into the Media Frenzy that has become this case/story.

I think if we need to be upset about anyone or anything, we need to be upset about the prosecution not proving their case beyond reasonable doubt. We are all pretty sure she did it... we have all been subjected to the heart-wrenching, emotional details of this case. The jury, conversely, was subjected only to the physical evidence provided them by the prosecution, and the prosecution fell asleep at the wheel.

I never liked Nancy Grace... she is a loud mouth know it all that know squat about everything... IMHO tho

hide.gif
OK I am the oddball. I really like Nancy Grace, she has a very sad back story as why she became a prosecutor to begin with.
She talks about ALL the missing, murdered and exploited children and young men and women.
She also honors our fallen Military at the end of her shows, which I am sure the families greatly appreciate.
I will admit she grated on my last nerve at first years ago, but when I saw (and it took a bit) that she just wanted justice I changed my mind.

As far as Kaylee goes, that is just another sad story, just like so many others that go unsolved. It will be talked about for years.

I think if we need to be upset about anyone or anything, we need to be upset about the prosecution not proving their case beyond reasonable doubt. We are all pretty sure she did it... we have all been subjected to the heart-wrenching, emotional details of this case. The jury, conversely, was subjected only to the physical evidence provided them by the prosecution, and the prosecution fell asleep at the wheel.

Sorry. Don't buy it. The prosecution did not go to sleep at the wheel. They were working with skeletal remains, and much of the evidence was degraded. But there was evidence there. Unfortunately the jury chose to concentrate on what wasn't there, rather than what was. And there was plenty there. There is simply NO credible explanation as to what happened to that little girl other than her mother killed her. None. The timeline, Casey's behavior (didn't report the child missing, one lie after the other, etc.), evidence of decomposition in the cars' trunk, and the duct tape should have been enough to convict. The duct tape alone should have been enough to convict. There is no innocent explanation whatever for the duct tape. Absolutely none. The timeline itself was enough to exonerate everyone else except Casey. There was a gross miscarriage of justice here just like in the OJ case. The jury blew it. I can understand why they came to the conclusion they did. But they blew it. Plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom