**Casey Anthony Verdict In ..**

Being from fl and watching the trial (like a soap opera) I can see why the jury did what they did. That being said I think she should have at least got a conviction of child neglect. JMHO
I forgot to mention the whole family is whack.
hide.gif

Last edited:
Because they will be sent back repeatedly till it deadlocks. Given as it took 11 hours to get all 12 in agreement, that wasn't likely to happen. And retrial, same evidence, it's still not there HOW or WHEN Caylee died, or tied to Casey.

Didn't think child neglect was an charge. Thought they were 1st degree murder, aggrevated child abuse and aggrevated manslaughter. Straight child neglect and manslaughter might have had a guilty verdict.

Yea child abuse was the charge, but since the child was dead they could not charge her with that. I just wish neglect was on the table. JMHO

Same here, blame Nancy Grace for the media push of guilt, and the state for falling into NG's filth. Thought they did the ACA to make 1st degree murder due to in with another felony. Which is off to me.

Quote:
I honestly never EVER watch Nancy Grace because she irritates the snot outta me, so I can call my opinion that she killed that child my own. I tend to gather information in my mind and let it go where it will, often discounting rhetoric and heresay. The facts are there to lead people to BELIEVE she killed Caylee, but nothing very concrete, and that disturbs me.

I suspect Casey had something to do in this, but given how whacked her family is, I am not sure exactly what to think happened to Caylee. I can't see an innocent person lying under oath for the person who accused their husband and son of sexual assault.

Back
Top Bottom