Cassy's Christmas Eggs

EvenLater

Chirping
Apr 25, 2015
Illinois

Here's how Cassy's eggs turned out, and a big Merry Christmas from Cas and I!

Thank you Miss Lydia. I had hoped for more eggs, but her first go round only yielded 9, and 4 of those were no good. I kept the remaining 5 and 1 went to my good friend who adores Cassy. She has MS and just found out she's also got Lupus. The egg ornament seemed to cheer her up a little. And, they were fun to make, I love crafting!

Thank you Miss Lydia. I had hoped for more eggs, but her first go round only yielded 9, and 4 of those were no good. I kept the remaining 5 and 1 went to my good friend who adores Cassy. She has MS and just found out she's also got Lupus. The egg ornament seemed to cheer her up a little. And, they were fun to make, I love crafting!
You did a great job on them. @8GeeseALaying also did goose egg ornaments last year and they turned out very nice I was hoping she would share the ones she did this year with us.
Just think of all the eggs you'll have for next Christmas.

Thanks! This year was more of a trial run than anything else. I now know easier ways to do each step.

Oh, while she's been molting I've been collecting all those gorgeous feathers I'll be turning into dream catchers next week. I'll post pictures of those as well, and if anyone wants to know how to make them, just pm me. I'm a bit of an expert at those Lol. I used to make them years ago with feathers from a friends parrot rescue and back when we had chickens. I can't wait to have new ones from Cassy.

Thanks! This year was more of a trial run than anything else. I now know easier ways to do each step.

Oh, while she's been molting I've been collecting all those gorgeous feathers I'll be turning into dream catchers next week. I'll post pictures of those as well, and if anyone wants to know how to make them, just pm me. I'm a bit of an expert at those Lol. I used to make them years ago with feathers from a friends parrot rescue and back when we had chickens. I can't wait to have new ones from Cassy.
I look forward to seeing those too.

Back
Top Bottom