Castle Delight Seramas - Post your photos and share your stories!

Quote:
I was just wondering because I have hatched several like that myself and I don't know either lol.

I wanna say Amuduse or Napoleon??

Hmmmmmm.....I would probably say more Napoleon. Could take after Fawn...she has that light brown coloring....but then again, Louis is really white with just a little color. I keep saying I need to hatch eggs from just one rooster at a time and see what I get!

Quote:
I wanna say Amuduse or Napoleon??

Hmmmmmm.....I would probably say more Napoleon. Could take after Fawn...she has that light brown coloring....but then again, Louis is really white with just a little color. I keep saying I need to hatch eggs from just one rooster at a time and see what I get!

Well I didnt get any Louis eggs ??? So

Still waiting here
jumpy.gif
Several pips, no chicks yet.
pop.gif

Quote:

Well I didnt get any Louis eggs ??? So

Hmmmmmm....

Here are the latest photos from my August/September hatch
smile.png
The next batch...and I think my last for awhile....goes into lockdown today! I also got great news that another 10 out of 16 eggs (with the remaining 6 questionable - not duds) are developing for a friend I swapped eggs with and of course, Beth's are hatching today. All is good in the Castle
big_smile.png

Amadeus' baby - my little black one with chocolate coloring
DSC_0204.jpg

Lol gotta love the look on this one...she has her Daddy's attitude (Napoleon's baby)...a silkied frizzle
DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

Amadeus' baby
DSC_0194.jpg

Napoleon's other baby...another silkied frizzle
DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

A frizzle from Napoleon
DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

Zephyr's baby - the baby I had to rescue from crazy Billie
DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

Amadeus' baby - our little Mable. She was born with one eye slightly smaller than the other. We think it makes her adorable and extra sweet
DSC_0153.jpg

Another Amadeus' baby
DSC_0152.jpg

Amadeus' baby
DSC_0140.jpg

And another Amadeus baby....a very curious one
DSC_0137.jpg

Billie's baby - most likely keeping this one since I love mottled!
DSC_0124.jpg

And the triplets from Othello lol...I sure hope they get some sort of distinction because I will never be able to tell them apart!
DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Lol I thought you might. I think it's a little roo...I wasn't going to keep anymore roosters but I might keep this one simply because I want some more silkied frizzles

Back
Top Bottom