Cat and Dog buying scam

Artichoke Lover

Songster
Jul 27, 2020
Southeast US
This is with Cavaliers not Pyrenees but I know there’s a lot of breeders who sell dogs with fake papers and the dogs aren’t purebred or have serious health issues especially heart problems so I could be something like that. If it’s not what SBF Chicken Girl said.

SulkyBantam

Flock Consultant
Nov 3, 2020
Ireland
This is with Cavaliers not Pyrenees but I know there’s a lot of breeders who sell dogs with fake papers and the dogs aren’t purebred or have serious health issues especially heart problems so I could be something like that. If it’s not what SBF Chicken Girl said.
Yeah that's true, would make sense. Only OP can tell us, though....

amyburemt

Chirping
Jul 7, 2015
How is she a scam? She doesn't send the animal? She doesn't sell purebred? Sorry I'm a bit confused 🤷‍♀️🤔
sorry I should of elaborated more. She sends them via a van in shipping crates. My puppy was completely flea infested. You pay her extra for akc registration and she never sends the registration paperwork. i literally was in email contact with her for almost 2 years to try to get the paperwork before giving up. The lady who bought the cat from her ended up with a diseased short hair orange tabby instead of a norwegain forest cat. she puts on her multitude of websites that these animals are registerable and they aren't. she also calls them purebreed when they aren't. ironically, she also has a psychic reading website lol so who even knows how many people she has scammed through that one. It makes me feel stupid because I should have seen this right in front of me. She is a smooth operator. I even google mapped the address she uses and it's an empty lot. The person with the cat actually lives in her state so she is going to file a civil suit.

4yearsofchickens

Songster
Sep 22, 2020
South Central Pennsylvania
sorry I should of elaborated more. She sends them via a van in shipping crates. My puppy was completely flea infested. You pay her extra for akc registration and she never sends the registration paperwork. i literally was in email contact with her for almost 2 years to try to get the paperwork before giving up. The lady who bought the cat from her ended up with a diseased short hair orange tabby instead of a norwegain forest cat. she puts on her multitude of websites that these animals are registerable and they aren't. she also calls them purebreed when they aren't. ironically, she also has a psychic reading website lol so who even knows how many people she has scammed through that one. It makes me feel stupid because I should have seen this right in front of me. She is a smooth operator. I even google mapped the address she uses and it's an empty lot. The person with the cat actually lives in her state so she is going to file a civil suit.
Wow yeah she sounds pretty professional! Sorry about what happened! Hopefully someone can shut her down soon.

deidreg

Songster
Jul 6, 2020
Connecticut
Thanks for alerting us and please don't feel stupid. We're all capable of being sucked into a scam and the scammer counts on people being too embarrassed to report them.

Artichoke Lover

Songster
Jul 27, 2020
Southeast US
If the animals are being mistreated you might be able to get help from a rescue local to the area or even just breed specific it’s a bit of long shot but might be worth a try

Top Bottom