casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
We have a kitten who tested positive for Panleukopenia and we are looking to get some tests that we can do at home in case we need to test one of our adult cats. Has anyone done business with Take and Test? They have a 10-pack for $50

Or has anyone purchased from somewhere else?

We have a kitten who tested positive for Panleukopenia and we are looking to get some tests that we can do at home in case we need to test one of our adult cats. Has anyone done business with Take and Test? They have a 10-pack for $50

Or has anyone purchased from somewhere else?
So sorry about your kitten. I never heard of it and we have three cats so I wanted to know. I looked up that company Take & Test but couldn't find anything one way or the other. Did you see these tests selling like hotcakes on eBay though? This particular seller is in the U.S. but these are sold by many and I saw some with fewer quantities. FPV
I doubt these are any different though than the brand you found.

I hope all of your cats get past this as it doesn't sound good. :hugs

So sorry about your kitten. I never heard of it and we have three cats so I wanted to know. I looked up that company Take & Test but couldn't find anything one way or the other. Did you see these tests selling like hotcakes on eBay though? This particular seller is in the U.S. but these are sold by many and I saw some with fewer quantities. FPV
I doubt these are any different though than the brand you found.

I hope all of your cats get past this as it doesn't sound good. :hugs
Thanks. I did see the ones on Ebay, but decided to go with someone with a web presence.
So far the other cats look okay. :fl

Back
Top Bottom