Cat stuck in tree

Okay everyone, we took her to a vet. She will come back hopefully tommorow because shes getting spayed, a rabies shot, nails clipped. And extra treatment done on top of the jaw. It cost 2000.

thank you guys! :wee And it was a broken jaw, but it was more of the “minor” ways to break a jaw. She described it as if your going to break a jaw, that Is the best way to do it, though its still bad. She also ripped a nail out, but thats treated to.
So glad you're choosing to get her spayed.
Hope she has a quick and painless recovery! Hugs! :hugs

Feel free to leave it up! Or if you really don’t want to leave in this section you can ask a mod to move it the other pets and livestock section.Please don’t delete though because I’m sure a lot of us will want to hear updates on how she’s healing!
Thank you! I wont delete it, it also might be good incase other people have a similar problem.

and cone mostly because shes spayed
She might not need the cone because of her broken jaw. A cone is to prevent them from licking the surgery site, but I'm assuming she won't be able to because of her jaw. Play it by ear and see how she does. She might try to scratch at her jaw and the cone would help with that

She might not need the cone because of her broken jaw. A cone is to prevent them from licking the surgery site, but I'm assuming she won't be able to because of her jaw. Play it by ear and see how she does. She might try to scratch at her jaw and the cone would help with that
Okay! Thanks.
only a part of her jaw is broken, shes still able to move, groom and lick, she just cant close that side, stop her tounge from sticking out from that side, eating from that side, and normal functions, but not all of its broke, and she can still move her other side.

Okay! Thanks.
only a part of her jaw is broken, shes still able to move, groom and lick, she just cant close that side, stop her tounge from sticking out from that side, eating from that side, and normal functions, but not all of its broke, and she can still move her other side.
Poor thing! I'm honestly not a fan of cats at all but I do hope yours makes a full recovery. Just because I don't like cats doesn't mean I wish them harm

Back
Top Bottom