Catching a fox

randerson846

Songster
6 Years
Apr 14, 2013
Is there anyway to catch a fox becuase one recently got my sussex and and rooster very sad but i was just wondering if there are any good traps to catch them thanks:)

You can buy a live trap ,like the havaheart fox and racoon size for about 50 $ .I keep one set .on my place .I have caught alot of coons ,possums ,several foxes ,and feral cats in it . The affore mentioned 22 is the easiest way to get the critters out of the trap, and guarantee that they wont come back ..A can of sardines works pretty good for bait .don't open it ,just poke a few holes in it and hang it , with a pc. of wire in the back of the trap ,over the trigger .

2400 fps lead poisoning is indeed effective predator medicine; assuming you're in an area where
"injections" are legal and don't spook the neighbors.

"Pop goes the weasel", as it were...
yippiechickie.gif

Hotspurious
Walnut Creek, CA

2400 fps lead poisoning is indeed effective predator medicine; assuming you're in an area where
"injections" are legal and don't spook the neighbors.

"Pop goes the weasel", as it were...
yippiechickie.gif

Hotspurious
Walnut Creek, CA
yuckyuck.gif
'Tis true. Although the pop of a .22 sounds like nothing at all. Of course, my fox was considerate enough to visit on the 4th of July so one more "pop" with all those fireworks going off was never going to be noticed.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom