'C'ats 'A're 'T'ruly 'S'pecial

My sweet Kit Kat

Tiffany

Luke

Snickers my beautiful babies
2764.png
2764.png

I just wanted to share a story with you all. My mom found my cat Lily on the road at night coming home from work. The reason she noticed her was Lily is mostly white. And the head lights hit her she lite up. My mom was worried the cat my get hit. So she got out of the car. Lily ran up to her and got in her lap. After I fed this hungry kitty. She decided I was a nice person and I got to rub her belly. Three days later she decided to sleep on my chest. A month later Lily gave birth for the first time. Only one kitten of three was fully formed and was alive. That night Lily was hit with a choice. She wanted to be a good mom to her new born kitten but she also wanted to be with me. Then an idea came to her. She got down off the bed. Grabbed her kitten out of the box. And jumped back on the bed. And handed the kitten to me. And us three sleeped like that. It's been five years almost since Liy came into my life. Her kittens now four. Her name is Tigerlily. I love them both so much. And they both still sleep with me this day.

My two outside cats,went out one day and wouldn't come back in.After a year they now come to front door and let me pet them.The big one fussy bug slept with me about 5 years

I remember a time when my family had no pets for the first time ever. This time period lasted a year. Now we have three cats, one bunny, one dog, and two roosters. They just sneaks up on you. My mom was once scared of cats. Now we have three... But we love them all!!

Back
Top Bottom