'C'ats 'A're 'T'ruly 'S'pecial

This is Doobie my big Hunk of love! 18lbs of loves

This is Mimzi my other love bug

I have to be careful or my Luna 8 month old kitten will jump in the shower with me. She loves to leak her head through the curtain and watch the water fall. :) I have a big long-haired Maine Coon boy that pushes 20-22 he's massive but also probably our gentlest kitty I let him see some chicks the other day and he licked one and then sat looking at the others glancing at me from time to time as if to say this isn't a kitten. :) he's hysterical. A little neurotic he loves lights and shadows but not unhealthily so. He also loves to give me kisses usually I get one kiss a day on my forehead but I can get upwards of 8. He also doesn't meow he talks and chitters and chatters. :) I love that noise.

This is Doobie my big Hunk of love! 18lbs of loves

This is Mimzi my other love bug

Those are some adorable cats!

I have to be careful or my Luna 8 month old kitten will jump in the shower with me. She loves to leak her head through the curtain and watch the water fall.
smile.png
I have a big long-haired Maine Coon boy that pushes 20-22 he's massive but also probably our gentlest kitty I let him see some chicks the other day and he licked one and then sat looking at the others glancing at me from time to time as if to say this isn't a kitten.
smile.png
he's hysterical. A little neurotic he loves lights and shadows but not unhealthily so. He also loves to give me kisses usually I get one kiss a day on my forehead but I can get upwards of 8. He also doesn't meow he talks and chitters and chatters.
smile.png
I love that noise.

I just love when my cats groom me. Their rough tongue is like a massage.
smile.png

I didn't mean to put the same picture twice.I couldn't figure out how to remove it.

Last edited:

All 6 of my babies, sadly, only 4 remain :(

All 6 again

These 2 have been to more 4H state horse shows than most of the kids
in our old 4H group. Sadly, this was the last year we would go (daughter's last year),
and Piglet sadly passed away last Oct.

What adorable cats.
smile.png

I'm so sorry about the ones you lost, but it looks like you all had wonderful times together, so remember that you gave them all wonderful lives.

Back
Top Bottom