Cats & Christmas Tree's... How does THAT work???

What will my experience with cats & Christmas tree's be?

• Probably nothing to worry about.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • A month long battle.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • 50/50 chance either way.

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Dont put up that breakable baubble made back in the 2nd grade.

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Something out of a bad Christmas movie.

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Total doom & distruction.

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
He makes up for it by glaring at us and peeing on our things :lol:
He doesn't do other normal cat things like knock things off tables and sit in boxes, so maybe he's just a weirdo? He doesn't really climb on things regardless. (we had a real cat tree and he used it exactly twice)

Ok, I get it now :lol:

I think I can live with the Christmas tree issue!

*bump*
Ghosts of Christmas past. :gig
Photo0388.jpg

This is Day 3 for having a Christmas tree up. So far, the only issue is the tree skirt that one of my cats thinks needs to be rearranged twice a day.

We just moved into a new house and the cats are so busy checking everything out they are leaving the tree alone (so far). Who knew, maybe moving is the solution to keeping cats from destroying a tree :lol:

One of my cats pulled a new trick. One of them took a cheap round ornament (the kind that break easily) off the tree and dropped it in my boot. Fortunately I wasn’t in a hurry so it didn’t break when I tried to put my boots on.
BAD CATS!!! 😄
I've learned to ALWAYS shake out my boots or even regular shoes. Some of those toy mice look very real :hmm :hmm

Well folks, another Christmas has arrived & so far the tree & the ceramic village both still stand. We were additionally blessed with no dog pee on the presents this year & for that I am most grateful.

It seems this years CATastrophe involves my oldest DD & her bff Wolfie Cat. I’ve got a nasty cold & am quarantined in my bedroom, but I got this text from DD1 this morning;

324D02F9-5485-4FFA-BC2D-4F21333C7363.jpeg

:lau
If its not one thing, it’s another I guess. Merry Christmas everyone, from me & my Yule Cat Misha. ❤️🌲
56840B81-B217-4DF8-A846-4EB5AD47B0DE.jpeg

Well folks, another Christmas has arrived & so far the tree & the ceramic village both still stand. We were additionally blessed with no dog pee on the presents this year & for that I am most grateful.

It seems this years CATastrophe involves my oldest DD & her bff Wolfie Cat. I’ve got a nasty cold & am quarantined in my bedroom, but I got this text from DD1 this morning;

View attachment 2463443
:lau
If its not one thing, it’s another I guess. Merry Christmas everyone, from me & my Yule Cat Misha. ❤🌲
View attachment 2463446
You gotta luv ´em 🥰🥰

Christmas #3 with cats. They love the tree. Misha loves stretching out in front of it & Wofie likes hiding underneath it meowing at the top of his lungs. I don’t think they’ve actually gone in it yet.

Will this year be the year they take the tree out? Would it be tempting fate to start hanging the breakable ornaments on back on it again? 🤷‍♀️
FB44E960-B1A0-4846-B0A6-CDBEEC970265.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom