Votes: 71 29.0%

Votes: 46 18.8%

Votes: 22 9.0%

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • more than five

Votes: 42 17.1%

• Total voters
Pics
I'm going to get started on a really cool enclosure for my cats this week. Since we moved to the city, they can no longer be outdoor cats, and since we have other house cats, they can't come into the house. So we are going to section off a big portion of the garage and make a kitty jungle gym. Then they will have a way to climb through the window and out into an outdoor area where they can snooze in the sun and watch birds to their hearts content.
big_smile.png

It's hard for me to explain what we are building in words, so I'll make sure and share lots of pictures when it's finished.

oh! I'v seen one of those!
big_smile.png
they are really cool! if I had the money I would make my babies one!
he.gif
We are going to try and use as many recycled or cheap things as we can, otherwise we wouldn't be able to do it either. Our cats are almost 6 years old, and they are starting to grow out of their adventurous ways. So we joke around that this will be their "retirement home".
lol.png

I'm going to get started on a really cool enclosure for my cats this week. Since we moved to the city, they can no longer be outdoor cats, and since we have other house cats, they can't come into the house. So we are going to section off a big portion of the garage and make a kitty jungle gym. Then they will have a way to climb through the window and out into an outdoor area where they can snooze in the sun and watch birds to their hearts content.
big_smile.png

It's hard for me to explain what we are building in words, so I'll make sure and share lots of pictures when it's finished.

Sounds very neat! I once saw on TV where some people had pipes, catwalks, climbing frames in their house specially for the cats'! It was very cool - of course, they could probably never sell the house after that..............
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom