Cats!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ChicknsRock, Nov 27, 2013.

1. 1

53 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. 2

71 vote(s)
    29.0%
  3. 3

46 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. 4

22 vote(s)
    9.0%
  5. 5

11 vote(s)
    4.5%
  6. more than five

42 vote(s)
    17.1%
  1. TinyBeaks

TinyBeaks Chillin' With My Peeps

We have four adults, four kittens, and one of the four adults is pregnant.

2. DuckRaiser

DuckRaiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2013
    Elmira Oregon
    My Coop
    I have seven cats!!!!!!!:D I WANT MORE

1 person likes this.
  3. I have 2!!!! I want more!!! [​IMG]OK I know it's nothing compared to how manny you have!![​IMG] and I can't believe you have 7![​IMG]

4. DuckRaiser

Jun 8, 2013
    Elmira Oregon
    My Coop
    Seven isn't enough for me!:D I wonder if i can make my mom get one more...I never bought a cat, they always came to me[​IMG]

5. Starfire669

Starfire669 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas
    I have 4 indoor cats, 2 outdoor cats, all female and spayed thank god. And I seem to have adopted 3 feral tomcats that I just trapped neutered and got them their shots before releasing them back. I am still trying to trap 2 females, 2 males, and 1 I don't know the gender of to get them spay/neutered and shots too.

Those 2 females are either pregnant, and I don't do kitty abortions, or have kittens already. Anyone want cats?

6. DuckRaiser

Jun 8, 2013
    Elmira Oregon
    My Coop
    Someone had kittens and she killed them all yet she won't spay nor neuter her cats!:'(

7. Starfire669

Starfire669 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas

That's horrible! All these cats have been either dumped at the gas station on the corner, or kittens from dumped cats. I don't think we should kill them all and I know there are not enough homes to go around. So I compromise, I feed them and ensure they are vaccinated and can't make babies, they in turn keep my property mouse free. I also defend them against the stray dogs in our neighborhood., those dogs know not to come here or I WILL shoot them. Probably another reason the cats come to my yard, lol.

8. DuckRaiser

Jun 8, 2013
    Elmira Oregon
    My Coop
    Yes, cats come to me because we have like 10 cat bowls full of cat food outXD But i like cats, so, I am happy!:D

9. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

10. ChicknsRock

ChicknsRock Overrun With Chickens

Oct 4, 2013
    Something so silly my felines do is, they can be outside for hours, and what do they do when they come in? Use the litterbox! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by