Votes: 71 29.0%

Votes: 46 18.8%

Votes: 22 9.0%

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • more than five

Votes: 42 17.1%

• Total voters
Pics
Oh thanks, I love them too. Seriously you have chickens that go for you!! I have found a breeder here for Orpingtons and was thinking of getting a couple of ladies but maybe after what you said t shall think again and stick to my bantams, anyway I think Henry might be a bit small for bigger chickens (if you know what I mean!!!)
hu.gif

Stray cats can be a huge problem, I have masses of feral cats its a huge nightmare because they are not neutered and go for my cats. I have found that you must keep them out of your house but they are so clever they sneak in all the time. We have a service that comes and traps them, neuters them and puts them back in the wild but they still multiply like rabbits. I can only suggest that you try and get rid of them as soon as possible because they are always hungry, get for the birds and can get quite vicious. Good luck but I don't think anything will attack your chickens they sound awesome.
smile.png

Food machine so true! and washing up that's the biggest pain
sad.png

Oh thanks, I love them too.  Seriously you have chickens that go for you!!  I have found a breeder here for Orpingtons and was thinking of getting a couple of ladies but maybe after what you said t shall think again and stick to my bantams, anyway I think Henry might be a bit small for bigger chickens (if you know what I mean!!!):confused:

Stray cats can be a huge problem, I have masses of feral cats its a huge nightmare because they are not neutered and go for my cats.  I have found that you must keep them out of your house but they are so clever they sneak in all the time.  We have a service that comes and traps them, neuters them and puts them back in the wild but they still multiply like rabbits. I can only suggest that you try and get rid of them as soon as possible because they are always hungry, get for the birds and can get quite vicious.  Good luck but I don't think anything will attack your chickens they sound awesome.:)

Food machine so true! and washing up that's the biggest pain:(  

Here's my rooster that turned mean. He was a buff Brahma. It must have been how I handled him. Not sure. It was heart breaking. Beautiful but crabby. I'm thinking of going bantam next time.

Stray cats were a issue here too but has been good for two years. Guess its time for us neighbors to start dealing with it. Ugh! Can't wait for the fence to be put up. My dogs will keep everything out and they like my chickens:)

Ok. Babies are here. Marley has had 4 so far. 2 grey/black rabbits and 2 grey colored ones. Will update when she is done.

Mom is blue and daddy is red. I had her in my pool house and know that Red got her and possibly his son which is solid black. Just checked on her and think another is on its way.

Back
Top Bottom