Caught my husband...

goodpost.gif

talking to the eggs in the incubator!!
love.gif
"here chickie chickie chickie"....... Ok I think he's hooked! I just set them in the bator last night. Could he possibly be more excited than me?
jumpy.gif

LOL
gig.gif
That's great that he is excited. He is either a true animal lover or he's looking forward to eating fresh chicken in the future!
I think my husband is jealous of the incubator eggs! He asked me last night why I'm always checking on the eggs.
hu.gif
(I told him they are my responsibility. If they die, it will be my fault.)
Hope you have a great hatch!

Thats so funny catching him talking to the eggs. Mine acts like he doesnt care. Weve been watching the chick cam for the past few days. Every time one hatched he was watching. I have 9 eggs in the bator due monday and hes already trying to claim one of the chicks.

We have 3 reg. hens. (not sure what they are breed wise). He has two bany hens. The banys only give us 1 egg like every other day. Eight of the eggs are from "my" hens. There is one bany egg in the bator. He says scence "his" hen laid it he gets the chick if it hatches. It doesnt matter that ive spent the last 18 days checking on them 100 times a day.L.O.L.

Seen the title "caught my husband" thought this could be interesting, funny
lau.gif
talking to the eggs! I love it!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom