Caught!

I agree with taking it to a shelter, but they may ask about the paint, so prepare to give an answer about that. Maybe they will find someone who will give it a better home.

I do not agree with letting any cat roam, even in the country. For one, there are predators that love to chow down on cats and secondly, they kill cute baby killdeer, wild baby waterfowl, and baby quail. Cats can roam miles away their home, especially of they are not spayed or neutered and there are neighbors who don't want cats on their property because they raise fowl, don't want to deal with cat "messes" or love to have baby birds in their yards.

I had cat problems for about three months...

I caught them in a "have a heart" trap. I attached a note to the collar and set it free... caught it again, apended the note and released it again..... The third time, about three weeks later, I caught it again.. no note, so I "relocated'' it...

I did not know who owned the animal, If I did I would return it in person...
wink.png

CW

I would take the cat in the cage to the owner and say you are liable if your cat injures my pets on my property. If you cant take care of and control your pet and I catch it again on my property, I will dispose of it for you in what-ever manner you can live with hopefully a non kill center. Good luck tough decision for you.

Last edited:
Pretty cat. I would relocate it if it was constantly trespassing. A cat enclosure off the house is a great way to give the kitty safe outdoor time without putting them at risk or annoying neighbors.

I would not let it go again.Like coons it will become cage shy.Perhaps it is a stray that is very hungry.Keep it,kill it,or relocate it.

Back
Top Bottom