Oregon
Duck needs good home (Ellensburg) WA

00j0j_d457eVGwu85_600x450.jpg

00a9.png
craigslist - Map data
00a9.png
OpenStreetMap
(google map)

Martha recently lost her two other, old duck friends. Martha is now alone and lonely. She has a gimpy leg, but gets around okay. She is a big Cayuga girl. I would like to find a place for Martha where she can be safe and cared for with other friendly ducks.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5204831881
posted: 9 days ago
email to friend

Hey I have a small duck Flock of 7 friendly ducks I have an adult Swedish mix adult drake (Doc), 2 juvenile Rouen hens, 1 juvenile Khaki Campbell hen, 1 juvenile Ancona drake, 1 juvenile Indian Runner. 1 juvenile Welsh Harlequin drake My name is Betta, my email is [email protected]

Hi Betta--I found that ad on craigslist but I don't see it there anymore. :( Maybe they already found a place for the duck? Sounds like you could have given her a great home. :)

I'm in San Francisco and would give your duck a very good home with excellent and loving care and my male Piotr, a swimming pond with the water changed daily, fresh tomatoes and lettuce every morning and lots of good food! Please respond if you still have her or know of someone who has a female who needs a good home.

Back
Top Bottom