upload_2018-6-4_12-51-44.png
upload_2018-6-4_12-52-48.png
upload_2018-6-4_12-54-52.png

Attachments

• IMG_9715.JPG
    IMG_9715.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 5
0401181322b_HDR.jpg

My babies celebrating spring around three weeks old...
0321181715a_HDR.jpg

The first day home! Just a day or two old, my pup was ready to be a dad.
IMG_20180604_093352_384.jpg

And just yesterday! A little over ten weeks now, they are molting into their full adult feathers and very uncertain of the new pool I built them (they love it once they are in, they are still unsure that they like the noise gravel makes under their feet)

View attachment 1416740
My babies celebrating spring around three weeks old...
View attachment 1416741
The first day home! Just a day or two old, my pup was ready to be a dad.
View attachment 1416743
And just yesterday! A little over ten weeks now, they are molting into their full adult feathers and very uncertain of the new pool I built them (they love it once they are in, they are still unsure that they like the noise gravel makes under their feet)
Awesome! I love your set up! My husband plans on build g a deck around our duck pool this weekend.

Awesome! I love your set up! My husband plans on build g a deck around our duck pool this weekend.
I knew I had to build something to prevent them from from making everything into mud... A deck is a great idea! I had a bunch of rocks around though and this worked great. It stays pretty clean, aside from molting feathers and the fact it is from my irrigation ditch so high water in the creek is making the water silty.
0604181958a_HDR.jpg

I knew I had to build something to prevent them from from making everything into mud... A deck is a great idea! I had a bunch of rocks around though and this worked great. It stays pretty clean, aside from molting feathers and the fact it is from my irrigation ditch so high water in the creek is making the water silty.View attachment 1417852
Woah this is neat! How do you drain the water out? Also pretty ducks!

Woah this is neat! How do you drain the water out? Also pretty ducks!
Thanks! I can't wait for them to be done molting so they look sleeker...
On the other side there is a spigot on the bottom and I have an attached hose to drain it for watering the apple tree nearby. I just open it and let gravity do the work- It's new, so I will have to work out if I need to put a mesh guard around the inside so it doesn't clog, etc. I just begin filling it again when it gets low to help push out the last dirty water.

Back
Top Bottom