CBBQ hatching !!!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by glscottjr, Jun 1, 2011.

1. glscottjr

glscottjr Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2011
    Texas
    [​IMG] My button babies are hatching. [​IMG] Started with 25 eggs and 13 have popped out and running all over the brooder. Hopefully more will be out when I get home.
    Have several different colors that look too cute. I will post some pics tonight.

2. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    [​IMG]

3. Mibotsu

Mibotsu Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2011
    Balbriggan, Ireland
    sounds awesome, i've love to get some buttons, but i don't think they can be in the same coop as coturnix

4. gamebirdboy

gamebirdboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    East Tennessee
    Quote:No they can't, they have to be outside. That's why I only have one pair.[​IMG]

5. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    Quote:No they can't, they have to be outside. That's why I only have one pair.[​IMG]

Nothing has to be outside....I have my button pairs indoors...and the coturnix as well...in a barn/shed

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY

Nothing has to be outside....I have my button pairs indoors...and the coturnix as well...in a barn/shed

I think (hope) it was a typo...instead of outside it should read inside [​IMG]

7. gamebirdboy

gamebirdboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    East Tennessee
    Sorry about the typo... Where I live it gets too cold for the little things. So they have to be in some type of building. [​IMG] Oh, and I tried a few coturnix inside, but it didn't last very long...

8. glscottjr

Feb 15, 2011
    Texas
    Well I have 14 babies so far. The camera battery was dead so couldn't take pictures. Will try again tonight.

9. glscottjr

Feb 15, 2011
    Texas
    Quote:The buttons are too little to be with coturnix. Besides they need to be in pairs not a group.

10. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    Quote:Not bad for shipped eggs! Bring us the photos!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by