Cell Phone Ettiquette (or lack thereof)...

Camelot Farms

Chickenista
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
VA,TN,NC Tri-State area
So....whats the most annoying place that you have had folks gabbing on their phones?

or

What is the most interesting/annoying/personal cell phone conversation that you have overheard?

I'll start....there is this chick at the gym who carries hers while she walks the track so everyone around her gets to hear her yammer on and on about every little thing in her life. And of course, this means that she walks slow cause if she walks fast, she is too out of breath to gab. I really just wanna...
smack.gif

I hate it when you meet someone for a meal and they take their phone out and lay it on the table. EEEEEEEWWWWWW you are sooooooo important. ( and I am soooo mature)
roll.png
lol.png

I think that commercial on tv where the girl lays her phone down and her mouth is talking to it while she goes and does her thing is the most disgusting, ignorant and insulting to our intelligence thing I have ever seen.

Resturants, and movies. Here you HAVE to turn it to vibrate or else.

theres this guy idk him (my dad) who acts like he is yelling across the state to ppl when he talks on his cellphone there we are in an auction and his phone rang....he didnt walk to another room or go outside or nothing "YEP YEA UH HUH" over top of the guy yelling prices i just scooted away hopefully nobody knew i was related to him
hide.gif
lol

One of the worst is a guy who was obviously taking his elderly father out to lunch. All during lunch the son was talking in his bluetooth while dad sat and ate his dinner ALONE!!!!!! I don't think the guy said one word to his dad through the whole meal.

Yakking on your phone while driving through an active school zone chaps my hide as well.

Silkydragon, my mom does that on a land line. I think if I leaned out the window I could hear her from Alaska. I hope she never gets a cell phone.
tongue.png

Last edited:
I hate it - - absolutely hate it - - when people talk on their cell phones when they are in a public restroom. It drives me nuts.

I start flushing toliets and running water and making the noisy hand dryers go off. ANYTHING to interrupt their conversation.

It is soooooo rude to the person they are talking to and it so rude to me - to try to talk to somebody on the cell phone while in the BATHROOM ! ! !OMG!

Back
Top Bottom