Central Fl. PBA show

Jay Bee

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 22, 2007
North Florida
The club has set the date for this years show, Nov. 15, 2008 at the Citrus Co. fair grounds. This will be double show held in conjunction with the Gold Coast Classic. This is a well attended and well run show. mark the date on your calendar. JB

Who would we contact to get info if we are interested in entering? I want to but I am new and dont really know what I am doing, lol
hu.gif

You can e-mail Valerie at [email protected]. I think she can get you what you need to enter the show. I have her phone number too, but I hesitate to post it. If you want to contact me at [email protected] I can get it to you. You need to hurry though because entries need to be postmarked by May 16th. We love going to shows!!
jumpy.gif

Hi all: The Show that I posted above is in NOVEMBER, there is a fun show on May 24 at Bartow Fl. at the Polk Co. Ag. Center. Valerie H. can give you all the info. you need. JB

sorry, JB...I got a little bit ahead of myself. I was referring to the "fun show" in Bartow when I said the entries needed to be PM'd by the 16th. I realize now that nothing was said about the fun show in the earlier message.

The Central Florida Poultry Breeders Assoc. is sponsoring the Fun Show. It is being held at the Polk County Ag Center located on Hwy 17S. in Bartow. The show begins a 9:00AM.

Back
Top Bottom