Central FL(Winter Haven) swap/sale 10/10

Quote:
The guy told me it's a new feed store called Lonesome Dove, and it's on CR542 just east of the intersection of CR542 & Reynolds Road.
I'm still trying to find the info on the breeder's swap in Arcadia on 10/24.

Quote:
The guy told me it's a new feed store called Lonesome Dove, and it's on CR542 just east of the intersection of CR542 & Reynolds Road.
I'm still trying to find the info on the breeder's swap in Arcadia on 10/24.

542 or 544? Lord i really only know it as Kville rd....LOL but yes, turn right on reynolds from 92, 1st light left, second buliding on right!

The 50# layer crumblese at the feed store in Polk City is $10.75. What are you guys paying at the other places? Medicated chick starter there is $12.75 which I thought was good.

Quote:
Seems like I remember TSC's chick feed being about $15/bag. That's why I stopped buying it. Plus they don't carry medicated which drives me nuts!

Quote:
Seems like I remember TSC's chick feed being about $15/bag. That's why I stopped buying it. Plus they don't carry medicated which drives me nuts!

They carry medicated know My TSC never had pellet just crumble but they have all new feed just started to get it in...

It depends on the protein % the medicated is 18% the feed at TS thats 14 something is 24% i buy the 20% its about $13. I put stuff in the water for the chicks rather than use the medicated feed. They are some nice people at the PC feed store though..

Quote:
Swear he said that 20% was $10 but that might have been game feed.
Feed was like $10

I pay way to much! I just realized when he told me the prices. $17 for gaot feed, $8 for 25lb scratch, $14 50lb starter and so on and so on~

Quote:
Swear he said that 20% was $10 but that might have been game feed.
Feed was like $10

I pay way to much! I just realized when he told me the prices. $17 for gaot feed, $8 for 25lb scratch, $14 50lb starter and so on and so on~

I pay 8.99 for 50 lbs of scratch at Tractor Supply, i dont know about goat food, they are not as high as i thought, the scratch at the store right by my house was 12.50 last time i asked about it.

Back
Top Bottom