Central FL(Winter Haven) swap/sale 10/10

Thanks Heather for hosting a great Swap. I had a wonderful time and met some wonderful people. Good luck with your new birds. See you soon somewhere...

Cmom, I am sure that some where will have chickens.....LOL

Thanks everyone who came. Felt bad cause i had everyone show up super early to buy birds(weird, that never happens) and left and then a wave of chickens came.............LOL

Kelly, we told them all about yours in Nov and they said, cool! Will come and check it out. And no worries! I knew you needed to be at work. But will c-ya at yours forsure!

Andnowchickens..............got some lil buggers for you!
Ladybug.......................Missed ya, hope the silkie lady is done and outta your life! LOL

Arcadia 0ct 24th has a breeder swap . Sunnychic and i are gonna hopefully check it out. Will be sure to recruit people, LOL

Meet some really nice new people from the area and in the end was glad i had this one. Dispite the crazy timing..............LOL

FlordiaOE......think that's your name here, LOL I LOVE THOSE OEGB! I put the roo to sleep tonight.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
Thanks for hosting the swap, Silly! It was great to meet so many nice folks, and great to visit with you again. I'll get some info on the Arcadia breeders swap ASAP.

Quote:
Yeah, please get that info so Cmom can post that on her thread. Sounded cool. He had a booklet, did it have a website? The guy in the camo gave me a great place to get feed. Like $7 bucks a bag cheeper on some of the stuff. It is here in lakeland, Gonna check it out and see the prices!!

You think thats my name, lol.. Thanks it was cool. We only knew who you and cmom were, maybe we wil be able to get more names at the Polk City swap.. You will enjoy those little birds they have the greatest personalities!

Quote:
Actually the only other member was sunnychic. She came last with the baby chicks. The others were from my Craigslist post. I would say at least 10 people who came and went were from CL.

Quote:
Actually the only other member was sunnychic. She came last with the baby chicks. The others were from my Craigslist post. I would say at least 10 people who came and went were from CL.

The girl with the baby quail is a new BYC member but she couldn't remember her screen name.

Quote:
Next to Liquid larry's on the 544. I have yet to go but the prices he was giving was wayyyy cheaper then doty's. Like 5-7 bucks a bag!

Back
Top Bottom