Central Florida Hatch-A-Holics Poultry Swap Feb 12, 2011 Ocala

Quote:
Just wanted to say
welcome-byc.gif
also.

Last edited:
If you are wanting egg cartons...i have TONS they are needing to be cleaned due to sitting in the storage shed but they are whole no rips or tears

when i get home I will dig out ALL of em and clean em up and see exactlly how many are there and do "bundles" for $5 so you get a stack of egg cartons for the $5 just thinking out load but "bundles" would be minimal of 12ct. Does that sound fair?

Quote:
New ones run $.32 each at eggboxes.com just for an example

At eggboxes.com the cartons are 50 for $23.10 or 100 for $31.90. I usually buy 2000 at a time. The last time I bought them it was $460. for 2000 cartons with free shipping. They have went up in their prices. It's now 2000 for $506. or 25¢ a piece.

Last edited:
Well. everything is set up. The lines are drawn. The banners are fluttering in the breeze. The weather is supposed to be cool in the morning and clear and sunny in the afternoon. The birds are sorted and the store is stocked. Bring on the people. Looks like we will have at least 50 people selling birds and other animals so it will be a great time to pick up those Spring chicks. We will be Raffling off a new L/G Incubator w/Fan and Turner. Tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5. Be sure to stop by your bank today to bring small bills for making change. Alieda (cmom) will have her wonderful cages available for purchase to haul home all your new birds. Going now to put up signs. If anybody gets lost just call us 352-861-1491.
See you all here bright and early in the morning.
Sellers, you are welcome to come early, 8am, to claim your spot and get your birds set up.

Just wanted to say HI to Sissong too!
welcome-byc.gif
I can't believe the swap is tomorrow already.

If anybody wants large fowl SQ dark Brahmas you can PM me.

Eric, will there be some young strong guys (just like you) to help me unload? With this dementia my husband has, I never know if I can get him up early or not.

Tomorrow I am going to make a point of going around and trying to find out who the rest of you are. It's so nice to be able to put faces to the names here and I have a little over half done.

Susan

Back
Top Bottom