Central Florida Hatch-A-Holics Poultry Swap Feb 12, 2011 Ocala

Quote:
Well that's the BIGGEST CHICKEN I've ever seen!!!!!!!OMG! what a great outfit!

I have to ask where you got the costume? Did you make it? It's outstanding!

It was actually a Halloween costume from Target year before last.

big_smile.png
looks like we might be able to make it.....What am I saying I made it by myself last time & cleaned house too. I don't know what I might have ready by then so we will see when it gets closer....

Yay - we can come! We have a couple of pairs of young (about 4 months old) black copper Marans and some Buckeyes that hatched on December 2. We will also have some red laced blue Wyandottes that are due to hatch next week.

Oops - I mean blue laced red Wyandottes!

Last edited:
Quote:
You have to get a good education so you can have a good job to pay to feed all of the birds
big_smile.png
(and buy more, forgot to put in that part!) Good luck on your ACT's

Quote:
You have to get a good education so you can have a good job to pay to feed all of the birds
big_smile.png

True
smile.png
Thank you
smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

True
smile.png
Thank you
smile.png

frow.gif
hugs.gif

OK, things are coming together for another great swap. We have Romeo Wranglers set up to be here once again with their wonderful catering. I think this time I will not wait so long to eat. We have a bunch of new faces that are supposed to be here. We have a bunch of chicks and younger birds to sell and more in the incubator. There should be a ton of birds here to choose from. Now as long as the weather cooperatates we will be fine.

And I should have a bunch of 8-11 month old EE - Brahma X with maybe some Java mixed in (LF). All I know is that we are getting a LOT of eggs so they are laying really well.

Can't wait. Susan

Back
Top Bottom