Central Florida Hatch-A-Holics Poultry Swap Feb 12, 2011 Ocala

Quote:
mom is a BR, dad is a lack Orp

Tricia, thanks and I'm sure hell have plenty of friends out there
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Thanks...I have a few small ones that look similar that just came in a surprise assortment from Ideal and was trying to figure out what they were now that their feathers have started growing in.
Susan

my son is trying to raise money for a fundraiser for jazz band. we are going to make fresh bread and zucchini bread to try to help him raise some money. so far, all of their fundraisers havent worked really well, so i'm hoping that my chicken friends can help us out. we'll be baking thursday and friday. loaves white bread will be 2 per loaf. zucchini bread will be 3 for 1/2 a loaf (large loaf, not the little ones you see at bake sales) and 5 for a whole loaf. the band teacher is baking cookies and brownies. is you are interested, plz pm me and let me know so i have an idea how many we have to make. ty.

Last edited:
We will be there!!

Anyone interested in, 2-3 month old Splash LF Cochin roos, EE/Speckled Sussex mixed 3 month olds, or EE/Columbian wyandotte babies.

I need to thin out my "Baby Pen" as I have new guys in the brooder, ready to move outdoors.

I'm posting pics of all the babies, and pics of the Cochin parents.
Let me know, if you're interested.

74850_014.jpg

74850_cochinchicks.jpg

74850_027.jpg

74850_017.jpg

74850_chicks.jpg

74850_053.jpg

74850_sasquatch.jpg

74850_006.jpg

Quote:

patnjess, Please let you DH have the puppy 'cause I made the mistake of looking at the picture and I don't want to go home with another dog. I already brought home a dog from the last swap I went to.

My wife and myself will be coming from Polk City, looking forward to meeting some of yall, not sure if we will buy anything but we are bringing a few cages just in case:D.

What is the best way to get there from 75?

Thanks, Bryan

Back
Top Bottom