Central Florida Hatch-A-Holics Poultry Swap Feb 12, 2011 Ocala

Hey Eric and Le,
Let me be the first to say your swap was AWESOME
thumbsup.gif
as usual. I'm still working on Charley about the purse. Don't forget to let me know about the Serama chicks when they hatch.

We had a GREAT time today!!! Thanks for hosting it!

I sold all my pullets.........but not one chick - which was surprising! It's all good, though, as I wasn't 100% convicted about selling them - they were the first chicks I ever hatched in my incubator
big_smile.png

We met a LOT of really nice people & thanks to Cmom for the great new cage!

Had a great time as usual, saw a lot of old friends and made some new ones. Thanks Eric and Le for a great time. Will post some pics later. Got home and checked the incubator and I had a dead chick.
hit.gif
More have hatched and more have pipped.

Last edited:
great swap wished I could have gone around and met everyone, I'm shy
roll.png

but I hot my blrw, too cute.
and I got "rusty" oh he is so sweet. I got him on frontline, gave him a little more broad spectrum wormer, and give him some tlc. He loves the kids. Now onto potty training!

Quote:

We had a great time, met some good folks, and came home with a big ol goose.... we named him Monte, he's honkin' around with our goats right now.

Thanks, Bryan

Quote:
I am so so happy he got a great home. "Rusty" is a perfect name for him!

My daughter had a blast, and I got the wing bands I needed, a trio of awesome breads, and... a new silkie chick.
hide.gif

Last edited:
I forgot to mention what I bought....I bought a dozen EE eggs from floridamama, another dozen mixed brown eggs from TriciaHowe (actually it was from her daughter), some chick starter, egg slicer, spatula with little egg on the end, and of course some yummy cupcakes
droolin.gif
from the 4H club.

Back
Top Bottom