CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

Calender is marked!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

Good deal!
Hey Kelly how is that crested duckling working out for you?? Emily (dd) wanted to know how her roosters are doing. She wasn't thrilled about thining out her rooster flock!
gig.gif

Quote:
The little duckling is doing fine...he's living at Annika's until I move since I didn't have any other ducklings to put him with. The roosters are there too...lol...she gets stuck with the things I don't have room for until I move. All are doing well though.

In Ocala??? Oh no....that means I will just have to go. No excuses this time. Will it hopefully be earlier in the morning? I can just imagine how hot it will be then.

I'll be there. Kelly, I sent another to you. LOL! Is your silkie flock starting to get thin? If so I will stop sending them to you. I just all of a sudden started getting inquiries about where I got mine. Have any contacted you yet? There are 3 that I gave your screen name to.

Quote:
I've talked to one person so far. She was more interested in adults though, and I usually only sell chicks, so I don't think she'll be getting any from me right now. Maybe later though...

Back
Top Bottom