CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

Quote:
I've talked to one person so far. She was more interested in adults though, and I usually only sell chicks, so I don't think she'll be getting any from me right now. Maybe later though...

Could you look at my thread here and tell me what you think?(trying to get free Vet advise. He He) Its the little bantam I got last Sat.

Quote:
I've talked to one person so far. She was more interested in adults though, and I usually only sell chicks, so I don't think she'll be getting any from me right now. Maybe later though...

Could you look at my thread here and tell me what you think?(trying to get free Vet advise. He He) Its the little bantam I got last Sat.

What thread?

Quote:
Maybe we could start 9:00am.
fl.gif

Quote:
Maybe we could start 9:00am.
fl.gif

Doesn't matter to me, but we'll leave it up to the hostess since she has to be ready for us all.
wink.png

Quote:
Hasn't it only been like 4 days? A little impatient, aren't we?
lol.png
Just don't throw any out at this point...it can take a week to be able to see anything.

WOO-HOO! I will finally be able to make it!!! Can't wait. I have a tonn of Silkies, cochins, sizzles and seramas that I will be BLOWING OUT THE DOOR!
Also, a few Black Copper Marans - babies & a bit older.
YAYYYYYYYYA!

If anyone is coming that has a blue old english game hen, I am looking!

Thanx,

~Fluffy Butt Farms (aka 4kidZ)

Okay, We can start around 9:30ish. Make sure you bring your own waters ect ect.

I've got some Black Copper Marans chicks, RIR,Mixed Welsummer/Ameracauna, and some splash silkies I'm getting rid of! Lemme know if anyone is interested.

Felisha

Back
Top Bottom