CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - MARCH 14th

I think I'm going to sell my ducks...anyone interested. I have 4 of them...1 Cayuga drake (6 months), 1 Blue Swede mix female (4 months), 1 Buff/Pekin cross that I think is a female, and 1 Cayuga that I think is a female. The last 2 are only 2 months old (Christmas babies!), so I'm not positive about sex yet, but no drake feathers so far. I really like them all, but just don't have room right now...not to mention when I move in a couple of months...I'm going to have a hard enough time moving the chickens! They all run around w/ the chickens so no worries about mixing them with yours. Here's the 4 of them:

15626_dscn1794.jpg

Quote:
Okay you twisted my arm & leg off gotta have the Buff Orps. And you know me if you got it by the end of the swap it may just come home w/me!
gig.gif

Matter of a fact anybody got any Rocks-Blue/White/Splash/Barred/ Black...../Pink/Yellow???? Color isnt an issue for them for me!
he.gif
ADDICTED to any chicken w/a pretty face!
lol.png

Quote:
Okay you twisted my arm & leg off gotta have the Buff Orps. And you know me if you got it by the end of the swap it may just come home w/me!
gig.gif

Matter of a fact anybody got any Rocks-Blue/White/Splash/Barred/ Black...../Pink/Yellow???? Color isnt an issue for them for me!
he.gif
lol.png

You can count on me!! I'm sure I'll have some Rocks for you!!

I think kelly wants to sell the ducks as a group, I already asked about splitting them

Quote:
gig.gif

he.gif
lol.png

I'm going to hatch out some frizzle Rocks!
lol.png

Quote:
gig.gif

he.gif
lol.png

I think kelly wants to sell the ducks as a group, I already asked about splitting them

Which ones do you want?
tongue.png

Quote:

Which ones do you want?
tongue.png

You both want the blue ones.
lol.png
I thought I'd have a hard time getting rid of the mutts and those are the ones everyone wants!

I knew someone would have rocks just hidin under the rocks!
roll.png
Let me know the colors & I still havent seen pics of your Samatra babies I really wanna check out the colors.
big_smile.png

Sorry Kelly I just dont do the Frizzle thing! And I cant imagine a frizzle rock. I did the frizzles & I just didnt sell them very well. Yall guys are the 1st people that I have even see actually spend money on them. Everyone I get a hold of I have to give away cause I think they are funky lookin!
smile.png
Sorry. But I know you will have something i cant live w/out!

I wish my friend that is hostin this swap was hatchin some of her eggs!

Hey BlueRoo can you tell if the eggs we got the other day are developin? I dont have a strong enough flashlight to shine through such a dark egg.

Quote:

Which ones do you want?
tongue.png

You take them if she splits, all of a sudden I have a ton of duck eggs coming, I don't know what happened
hu.gif

First I had none, now I have lots!!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom