CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - MARCH 14th

Quote:
Which ones do you want?
tongue.png

You both want the blue ones.
lol.png
I thought I'd have a hard time getting rid of the mutts and those are the ones everyone wants!

WEll we just have the same taste in ducks & obviously chickens!
tongue2.gif
Well Blueroo can have them. I will just get babies in the future from her. I have a blue hen but she is in love w/one of my boys so I will see what they come up w/this season.

Quote:
It will be at my place in N.E. Ocala near Anthony. When it gets closer I will give everyone directions. I'm having a yard sale that day too and a few others are bringing yard sale stuff. So we'll have birds and other treasures to sell.

Did someone say.........Yardsale?????
wee.gif

Quote:
My sister just set 14 of our black copper eggs and 15 eggs from Bev Davis. They are due to hatch around the 13th I don't know if you could pry any of them from her or not! But she will start hatching for me from now on and I'm sure she will have plenty of chicks for sale.

Last edited:
Quote:
It will be at my place in N.E. Ocala near Anthony. When it gets closer I will give everyone directions. I'm having a yard sale that day too and a few others are bringing yard sale stuff. So we'll have birds and other treasures to sell.

Did someone say.........Yardsale?????
wee.gif

Ask Christy how much stuff I have for sale she already bought some things from me a while back. Annika is bringing some stuff too so it will be a pretty good size yard sale.

Quote:
The only real difference is the size, LOL. My Black Orp Hercy is a very big boy, but Andre the Giant is very very big boy. In the pic that is a reg fold up table behind him. They both are big babies, docile and friendly. My Giants seem to lay more than my Orps right now.
big_smile.png

Help!
I might be getting 30 eggs in the mail this week. It was supposed to be 10, but I guess he felt generous. To much of a good thing! Kelly was going to incubate for me, but she doesn't have room for that many.

Does anyone have room? They are Delawares from a breeder (from Ebay, though). I would be more than happy to let you have several picks of the hatch if even half of them hatch.

Quote:
I have room if you are interested...only problem is that i am in Bushnell....Just let me know. If you could get them to Kelly maybe i could get them from her. Let me know.

Thanks

Annika

Back
Top Bottom