Central Florida Poultry Breeders Association Show, Tampa State Fairgrounds, Sat. Mar, 3rd

I'm in charge of the raffle table again this year; if you have anything you would like to donate, just drop it off at the raffle table. I'm thinking Easter/springtime items would be good. To all who have donated in the past...THANK YOU!
bow.gif

Anyone bringing birds to sell?

OK.....I'm going - but I'm going to pick peoples's brains and learn what I need to do to compete with my birds........I want to have fun with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Shout out to Paddock 36 and all of you for your help.

I want to show!!!!!!!!!!

My girls are both showing birds at the show and can't wait. I do have a question that isn't so important that I'm going to bother the show personal about it. So figured here was a good spot to ask. Will there be a sales area?

Any one from here bringing anything interesting to sell if there is going to be a bird sales area? I am in the market for some nice Black Bantam Cochin pullets or hens to go with the two cockerels we hatched out.

Thanks in advance.. we are looking forward to the nice one day show after doing the long stint at the state fair.

Yes, from what I have been told there will be tables set up inside for those selling.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom